Baumit Klima system solutions for different surfaces.
Baumit Klima products.
Mineral, natural white lime stucco plaster for interiors. For manual and mechanical application, with smoothed surface. Optimal as a levelling layer for lime and lime-cement plaster or as a thin-layer plaster for concrete, porous concrete, or plasterboard. Highly vapour permeable, contributes to better interior climate. Grain size approx. 0.6 mm. Min. thickness 3 mm.
Natural white, climate-regulating lime plaster
The natural white lime plaster for exterior and interior use, with a low white cement content. Machine plaster for a pleasant indoor environment. Indoors: sand or smooth over with Baumit KlimaGlätte. Outdoors: sand
- The structure of the plaster absorbs moisture from its surroundings and returns it in the event of a decrease in moisture.
- Antibacterial effects, reduced risk of mold, and reduced smell due to lime hydrate content.
- High permeability supports fast transfer of moisture and prevents condensation.
Smooth natural white lime mortar for interiors. For manual and mechanical application. For preparing smooth finishes for lime and cement lime cement plasters or directly to concrete or plasterboard. Highly vapour permeable, contributes to better interior climate. Grain size approx. 0.1 mm. Min. thickness 1 mm.
Smooth natural white basecoat lime mortar for interiors. For manual and mechanical application. For preparing perfectly smooth finishes to lime and cement lime plasters or directly to concrete or plasterboard. Highly vapour permeable, contributes to better interior climate. Grain size approx. 0.2 mm. Min. thickness 2 mm.
Finely-dispersed, pigmented, organic primer for plasterboard, old plaster and wood fibreboards to prevent bleeding through of isolated water and nicotine stains. For indoor use.
- Base coat for bases such as plaster boards, timber fibre boards, etc.
- Special bonding primer for façade plasters and paints
- For special bases in the interior and exterior.
Highly absorbent interior silicate paint Environmentally friendly and odourless, good coverage.
Ready-to-apply, highly absorbent, single-component interior silicate paint in E.L.F. quality. Environmentally friendly and odourless, good coverage. Can be tinted with alkali-resistant spot colours or basic and tinting colours.
- Interior silicate paint particularly suited to conservation of interiors.
- For interior use as a surface finish of plasters and mortars. With high coverage.
- In combination with the Klima products ideal for ensuring the highest quality of interior atmosphere.
Ready-to-use, natural white, lime-based, ecological thin coat plaster for internal use.
A ready to use, lime-based and ecological thin coat plaster. Comes in natural white for internal use.
- Lime mortar without any pollutants. Microorganism and mould resistant.
- Delivered in 3 structures: 1K, 1,5K and 2K and in Baumit Life colour shades with the end numbers 8 – 9.
- Screed on the natural lime basis
Bonding primer for balancing substrate absorption and improving adhesion to substrate. Under Baumit KlimaDekor plaster or Baumit KlimaColor interior finish. Ecological, no solvents, noxious ingredients, or odors.
- High-quality bonding primer for interior walls and ceilings.
- For balancing absorption, bolstering substrate and improving adhesion of subsequent modifications to substrate.
- Ecological coating with mineral base.